Learn how to break the cycle of poverty and bring gospel-inspired transformation to marginalized people and their land. Provide tools and knowledge to help communities thrive. Demonstrate locally sustainable access to healthy food, renewable energy, clean water, safe shelter and basic sanitation.
- Pursuing God’s heart for helping people obtain access to healthy living conditions
- Growing healthy and nutritious food — naturally, sustainably, and for low cost
- Helping communities to gain access to safe and abundant water
- Partnering with the community to bring about God’s plan for their future
- Learning to equip individuals and communities using simple and effective training strategies